Monday, September 29, 2014

Wings and Lace

            Today has been incredible. We went to see the crystallizing waterfall where all the warrior fairies meet for important meetings with the king. I saw so many warriors, there were some that had on armor that protects you from dragon fire. Others wearing gowns of gold and silver lace. The elves wearing gold and silver are our high court elves. We hold honor much higher than most species. We proud our self's in courage, honour, bravery, intelligence, energized, and discipline. We are the elves of Elderdore! After coming home to the corder Elsa and me went to the dining hall in my uncles house. Myrna can make the best Brochette it's to die for. Oh her Fritule is amazing delicious.
We go to her kitchen everyday after teachings i'm always famished. I don't know why though I've always been like this. Apparently i'm adopted by these really nice older elves who like me for me and not because i'm one of the generals daughters who in which died in the war against the dragons. That was the worst war my family has ever seen they say. I' m excited to find out that i'm related to the most famous general of all time. My mother found me in a dwarf field close to where the general died and i was wearing one of his crescents that were a gift. They say that he wore them all the time. That he never took them off. No one knows why. They say that they just appeared out of no where. He had them looked at by a professionals, but they said they weren't from our realm and he never wondered where they were from. If that was me i would be looking everywhere and asking everybody if they've seen them or if anybody seen them.

No comments:

Post a Comment