Thursday, October 9, 2014

I was stuck.........

I was stuck in a dream i wish was real.I have many dreams, but this one is the best. I never get caught and i don't have to behave. I can do anything i want without parents telling me what to do. I live in a big house with 4 guard dogs with high security. My favorite part of this dream is when i see my best friend who died 10 years ago. I miss her very much. I remember her the same way she was before she died. The beautiful long brown hair was always up in braids; she never liked it down. She's was always wearing that flowing white dress her parents hated. Her parents moved away from Story brook after has died. They were heart broken. They just couldn't believe their daughter was the person to drive while texting. They cried for weeks. Then they decided they to leave. Not even a good bye to her best friend. ME!!! After that i couldn't think about anything else, but her and how she could of just left me here to deal with everybody and their sympathy. I hate those words "I'm sorry", "Are you okay". I mean if i wasn't okay i would not be walking around here like i am; but i just can't move on. She was like a sister to me i couldn't move on. Not from her.But in my dream she's perfect. Theirs nothing wrong with her shes not on drugs she's happy for the first time I've ever heard her be. Like when i talk to her now i feel like we actually have something to talk about. She's so pretty i wish she would come back and help me get through this and move on, but i know that will never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment