Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The conversation between Mr. Triangle and Mrs. Circle

Mr.Triangle- Good morning Mrs. Circle! How was your weekend? Mrs. Circle- It went pretty good! So how is your grandson Circumference? Mr.Triangle- He's doing fine, but he can't figure out how to get his profession going. He wants to teach little squares how to count. Ms. Circle- Where is Square today usually he is running around the room looking for adventure? Mr.Triangle- Here let me call him down from upstairs. SQUARE come down stairs!!. Square- Yes papa i was doing my homework from Circumference class today. What do you want papa? Mr.Triangle- I want to say hello to Ms.Circle she came here for some of you're pie. Square- OH yes i made some last night. Let me go get some for you Ms.Circle. Mrs. Circle- Of course square i can wait. I would love to talk to you're pa here. So how are you doing today Mr.Triangle? How is Mr.Wiggles your dog? Mr.Triangle- He's doing just fine thank you for asking. So your grandchild Ms.flowers how is she doing with schooling in Blankford? Mrs. Circle- Flowers is having a hard time fitting in with all the older kids in her grade, but shes doing alright she told and called me last night. Mr.Triangle- That's good. Good good!! Oh here comes Square with your pie. He was up all night making those. I had one this morning for breakfast i think he did something a little different this time. Hope u like it! Mrs. Circle-OH i bet it's delicious he always makes them so good that i can't stop eating them after i start. Mr.Triangle- That happens to me too. I don't know how he makes them so good i mean i use to think they weren't going to be good because he didn't know how to bake or cook, but as it turns out he can ain't that surprising?

No comments:

Post a Comment